We want to make sure Rewind is accessible for all our fans and have a number of facilities and services available onsite to assist our customers.
Applications for 2024 open at 9am on the 26/01/2024. Any applications sent in before this will not be processed.
Please note the closing date for applications is 18:00pm Sunday 2nd June 2024.
This allows for the festival organisers to accommodate all requests in advance of your arrival. Applications sent in after this will not be able to be processed.
Please note that if you have access to accessible facilities or carry a blue badge you will NOT need to purchase a car parking pass as this is already included.
1. Book your festival ticket - You DO NOT need to buy a ticket for your PA. (if you're wanting to use our accessible campsite, you will need a weekend camping ticket.)
2. Download the 2024 Access form (below) and fill in.
3. Send the form into email@example.com along with your ticket confirmation (photo or screenshot) and evidence.
4. Sit tight and await our response. We kindly ask that you do not send multiple emails as we answer chronologically meaning you will delay our response to you. We will always get back to you before the festivals start.
When applying for access at Rewind, we ask that you provide one of the following forms of documentation which will act as evidence of your requirements. Without this documentation we will be unable to grant you access or provide complimentary PA Tickets. Please note that documentation must be dated within the past 12 months or with valid date covering the event. Accepted forms of documentation are:
- A letter of award for DLA at higher rate or a letter of award for PIP at enhanced rate.
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter
- Evidence of being registered as severely sight impaired (blind)
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- Valid Access Card showing you require a +1 to accompany you
- War Disablement Pension
If you are not in receipt of any of the above, you can supply Doctors/Specialist Letter or Personal Statement confirming why you require the services requested All submitted documentation is kept strictly confidential.
What accessible facilities do we supply?
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TICKETS
We provide a Personal Assistant scheme, for those who would be unable to attend the festival without bringing a personal assistant or carer.
- Accessible customers must buy a ticket in advance then apply with relevant documentation, for their personal assistant ticket. (You only have to buy a ticket for yourself, please do not buy one for your PA.)
- In the very unlikely event that we are unable to offer you a PA ticket, your purchased ticket will be refunded.
- The PA tickets only cover general admission. These tickets do not cover any upgrades.
Main Stage viewing platform and seating
The platform has ramp access and a wheelchair accessible toilet. There is a limited capacity and is therefore filled on a first come first serve basis. Please bare in mind we only permit access for 1x access customer and 1x PA per application.
The platform is controlled by a lanyard system, and managed by Security and/or the Access Arena Volunteer.
A wheelchair accessible toilet is located at our viewing platforms, this is manned by security and are only available to use if you have access to the viewing platform.
We have additional wheelchair accessible toilets around the arena, these do not require any documentation to use.
ACCESSIBLE CAMPSITE FACILITIES
If attending Rewind for the weekend, our Access Customers can apply to stay in our Accessibility Campsite. The Accessibility Campsite is located as close to the Arena as possible and is staffed by our volunteers.
Campsite facilities include:
- Wheelchair accessible toilets and shower
- Drinking water points and accessible sink
- Electrical points for charging wheelchairs or mobility scooters
- Fridge for secure medication storage
- Campsite hub and information (where our Access Volunteers are based)
Caravans, Campervans and Live-In Vehicles:
We can accommodate a limited number of caravans and live-in vehicles in the Accessibility Campsite. Spaces are filled on a first come first served basis. For your application to be considered for a space, we will need to see a screenshot of your Motorhome ticket confirmation as well as your weekend camping ticket. This can be applied for through our accessible facilities form (above).
Power hook-ups are available and can be purchased here.
Please note: Live-In Vehicle Passes are supplementary (in addition to your festival ticket) and as such will incur an additional charge. In order to be given a space in the accessible campsite, we will need to see a screenshot of your Caravan/Motorhome ticket confirmation.
We have 2 accessible parking areas:
- Accessible Camping Car park - situated close to the accessible camping area.
- Accessible Day Parking - situated in close proximity to the day ticket entrance.
We will aim to ensure you can park as close as possible to your chosen entrance or campsite. We offer free disabled parking to anyone with a Blue Badge or who has been accepted for an access application. We will provide clear plans of the site in advance of the event, and clear instructions will be sent to you to make sure you are directed to the appropriate entrances.
To get in contact with our access team: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org