We want to make sure Rewind is accessible for all our fans and have a number of facilities and services available onsite to assist our customers.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
If you require assistance with your application, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the closing date for applications is 18:00pm Friday 2nd June 2023
This allows for the festival organisers to accommodate all requests in advance of your arrival. It may
not be possible to process applications received after this date.
Please note that if you have access to accessible facilities or carry a blue badge you will NOT need to purchase a car parking pass as this is already included.
Customers wishing to use the access facilities and stay in the Accessibility Campsite need to book a General Camping Festival ticket, then complete and submit our Accessibility Form.
When applying for access at Rewind, we ask that you provide one of the following forms of documentation which will act as evidence of your requirements. Without this documentation we will be unable to grant you access or provide complimentary PA Tickets. Please note that documentation must be dated within the past 12 months or with valid date covering the event. Accepted forms of documentation are:
- A letter of award for DLA at higher rate or a letter of award for PIP at enhanced rate.
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter
- Evidence of being registered as severely sight impaired (blind)
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- Valid Access Card showing you require a +1 to accompany you
- War Disablement Pension
If you are not in receipt of any of the above, you can supply Doctors/Specialist Letter or Personal Statement confirming why you require the services requested All submitted documentation is kept strictly confidential.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TICKETS
We provide a Personal Assistant scheme, for those who would be unable to attend the festival without bringing a personal assistant or carer.
- Accessible customers must buy a ticket in advance then apply with relevant documentation, for their personal assistant ticket. (You only have to buy a ticket for yourself, please do not buy one for your PA.)
- In the very unlikely event that we are unable to offer you a PA ticket, your purchased ticket will be refunded.
- The PA tickets only cover general admission. These tickets do not cover any upgrades.
Rewind offers a number of facilities to make sure the festival is accessible to all. Facilities in the main arena include:
- Main Stage viewing platform and seating
This platforms has ramp access and wheelchair accessible toilets. As the platform has a limited capacity these are strictly for Access Customers, plus one (1) companion. Accessible viewing platforms, areas and toilets are provided within the Arena at Rewind. These are controlled by a lanyard system, and managed by Security and/or the Access Arena Volunteer.
- Accessible toilets
Wheelchair accessible toilets are located at all of our viewing platforms. These are manned by security and are only available to use if you have access to the viewing platform. We also have Wheelchair accessible toilets around the arena, these do not require any documentation to use.
ACCESSIBLE CAMPSITE FACILITIES
If attending Rewind for the weekend, our Access Customers can apply (via our Accessibility Form) to stay in our Accessibility Campsite containing additional access facilities. The Accessibility Campsite is located as close to the Arena as possible and is staffed by our accessibility volunteers.
Campsite facilities include:
- Wheelchair accessible toilets and showers
- Drinking water points and accessible sink
- Electrical points for charging wheelchairs or mobility scooters
- Fridge for secure medication storage
- Campsite hub and information (where our Access Volunteers are based)
Caravans, Campervans and Live-In Vehicles:
We can accommodate a limited number of caravans and live-in vehicles in the Accessibility Campsite. To bring a caravan or live-in vehicle, please fill in this section on your application. If you need power hook up or have already purchased it. Please make sure to tell us if you have booked/are going to book electric hook up, this will help us place customers better at the festival. Power hook-ups are available and can be purchased here (from February 24th). Please note: Live-In Vehicle Passes are supplementary (in addition to your festival ticket) and as such will incur an additional charge. In order to be given a space in the accessible campsite, we will need to see a screenshot of your Caravan/Motorhome ticket confirmation.
We have 2 accessible parking areas:
- Accessible Camping Car park - situated close to the accessible camping area.
- Accessible Day Parking - situated in close proximity to the day ticket entrance.
We will aim to ensure you can park as close as possible to your chosen entrance or campsite. We offer free disabled parking to anyone with a Blue Badge or who has been accepted for an access application. We will provide clear plans of the site in advance of the event, and clear instructions will be sent to you to make sure you are directed to the appropriate entrances.
To get in contact with our access team: Email: email@example.com